Digital Photogrammetry is the acquisition of 3D reference points using digital cameras (spatial triangulation of images)
Using professional full size image sensor DSLR cameras and industry leading reality capture software we are able to produce highly accurate 3D mesh files (STL) of your subject matter.
A mesh file conversion to solid model service is also available.
Typical service areas:
- Reverse Engineering
- Historical Reconstruction
- Game asset creation
- Film, gaming & animation
- Product Design Companies
Example scanned images of a Louis XIV side table leg:
Benefits of using Digital Photogrammetry:
- Technique is non-intrusive
- Ideal for historical data acquisition
- A high level of accuracy is achievable
- Ensures total flexibility with digital data
- Cost effective compared to other techniques
Whether you need to reverse engineer an existing component for further development and manufacture, or you require a highly detailed photo realistic model please contact us for further details.